• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kenetrek Mountain Guide 400 Boots

Elkbelter

Like new, wore them 2 days on my elk hunt this past fall, then in gear bag and brought home to sit in box. Size 11.5 Medium 400 grams of insulation.
$375 Pics show a touch of wear-mainly dust/dirt. Bottom of soles zero wear. I could've cleaned them to look new. Seems like tougher the terrain, the better the boots worked.

IMG_20220122_123717259.jpg
IMG_20220122_122626328.jpg
IMG_20220122_123919429_HDR.jpg

Do you know what the difference is between these and the Mountain Extremes. I have a pair of those in the 400g insulated but they are a bit tight for me. Just wondering what is different about the Mountain Guide. I'm guessing some kind of ankle support...do you have any idea?

Do you know what the difference is between these and the Mountain Extremes. I have a pair of those in the 400g insulated but they are a bit tight for me. Just wondering what is different about the Mountain Guide. I'm guessing some kind of ankle support...do you have any idea?

The Mountain Guide has Custom K-73 outer soles for the best traction. Only difference between the two.