Kansas spring turkey hunt

mcseal2

I would swap a private land spring turkey hunt on my family ranch for an interesting hunt in another area. I am not a turkey hunter myself, but I can show you where they roost and feed, you can call them from there. We have lots of turkeys on our land, and I can get access to more ground if you are unsucessful on our place.

I am interested in hunting antelope, mule deer, black bear, hog hunting. I haven't found game yet I don't like to shoot. If anyone is interested in a swap send me a message and we will talk. I would prefer to trade a 2 person for 2 person hunt.

Thanks, Heath

I can put you on some awesome black bear hunting. Either archery or with gun, still or dog hunting. We even have a place we could put you up for the night.

How many acres do you have on your farm?

Roger

About 1000 near my house, and more scattered around. There is a big timbered draw that starts on our land and runs up into a neighbors that I lease. It usually holds 30-90 turkeys depending on the time of year, and hasn't been hunted for a couple years. They hang around where we are feeding cattle corn silage to pick up some grain. I have other places if that doesn't pan out, but I think that would be a great spot. I used to hunt turkeys some but now that I'm back ranching full time I am always feeding in the mornings.

Where are you located? I would be interested in hunting with a rifle with either dogs or not, whatever you think would be best.

I am in Eastern NC, We took 14 bears this year. Several were over 500 pounds. Rifle with dogs is the easiest way.

We can talk about the swap. I am interested.

Roger

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.