KAHLES Warranty question

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by mtp29464, Sep 9, 2012.

1. mtp29464

mtp29464 Well-Known Member

Guys,
    I have a Kahles 3-12 x 56 on one of my hunting rifles that needs to go back for repairs. I checked out their website, but it does not give much information. Does anyone know if Kahles has an unconditional guarantee like the majority of scope manufactures, or not.

I would also like to know if I can have the reticle changed to mil dots.

Please let me know, good or bad, any past experiences you have had with Kahles.

Thanks for your input.

2. marinetowgunner

marinetowgunner Well-Known Member

no it's not an unconditional warrenty.

contact Ken Pratt. He is the CEO of KAHBES LLC (importer of Kahles) he'll get you taken care of.

kahlesusa@gmail.com

3. Gary Kaney

Gary Kaney Well-Known Member

I'd have to go look at my paper work, but they retro fitted my Multi Zero to a Mil Dot. If i remember right it was about a 6 wk. turn around.

4. Kahles USA

Kahles USA Member

Hello Gents,

Ken Pratt here from Khaybes. We are the US reps for Kahles. To send in the scope, we have made it as easy as possible. All you need to do is box the optic up and include a brief note depicting the service you require along with your contact info and return shipping address.

Once we have the optic, we will forward it to Vienna Austria for the repair or upgrade. Currently with hunting season upon us, our turn time is right at two months.(1 week for us to ship the optic to Austria, 30-45 days with Kahles, and one week to ship the optic back to Khaybes all in all,30-45 days)

If you are shipping US Mail, you can send it to:
    Khaybes LLC
    Po Box 1890
    Orofino, ID 83544

UPS and Fed-Ex
    Khaybes LLC
    2170 Carney Dr.
    Suite F
    Orofino, ID 83544

Regarding the reticle change, please shoot me a PM with your scope info(serial, Model, and vintage) and I will promptly contact Kahles to see what is available for your optic. Reticle changes are, $ 268.00, no shipping, Khaybes covers the freight.

Regards, and happy hunting!
    Ken Pratt
    Office:(208-476-0600)