KAHLES Warranty question

mtp29464

Guys,
I have a Kahles 3-12 x 56 on one of my hunting rifles that needs to go back for repairs. I checked out their website, but it does not give much information. Does anyone know if Kahles has an unconditional guarantee like the majority of scope manufactures, or not.

I would also like to know if I can have the reticle changed to mil dots.

Please let me know, good or bad, any past experiences you have had with Kahles.

Thanks for your input.

I'd have to go look at my paper work, but they retro fitted my Multi Zero to a Mil Dot. If i remember right it was about a 6 wk. turn around.

Hello Gents,

Ken Pratt here from Khaybes. We are the US reps for Kahles. To send in the scope, we have made it as easy as possible. All you need to do is box the optic up and include a brief note depicting the service you require along with your contact info and return shipping address.

Once we have the optic, we will forward it to Vienna Austria for the repair or upgrade. Currently with hunting season upon us, our turn time is right at two months.(1 week for us to ship the optic to Austria, 30-45 days with Kahles, and one week to ship the optic back to Khaybes all in all,30-45 days)

If you are shipping US Mail, you can send it to:
Khaybes LLC
Po Box 1890
Orofino, ID 83544

UPS and Fed-Ex
Khaybes LLC
2170 Carney Dr.
Suite F
Orofino, ID 83544

Regarding the reticle change, please shoot me a PM with your scope info(serial, Model, and vintage) and I will promptly contact Kahles to see what is available for your optic. Reticle changes are, $ 268.00, no shipping, Khaybes covers the freight.

Regards, and happy hunting!
Ken Pratt
Office:(208-476-0600)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.