Kahles multi-zero scope

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by drpbroun5, Mar 30, 2007.

1. drpbroun5

drpbroun5 Well-Known Member

Guys,
    Does anyone have any experience with these scopes? How do they work? Recommend? Thanks.
    Paul

2. goodgrouper

goodgrouper Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have played with them. Didn't impress me much. Seemed like another "ballpark" way of doing things like the BDC reticles and such. Only the BDC reticle is easier to figure out.

I think these companies are trying to cash in on the long range hunting idea but their methods are only adequate for mid range shooting at best.

That scope does have great optics though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. Brown Dog

Brown Dog Writers Guild

Not handled one, but the multizero concept strikes me as being a 'solution' to a problem that doesn't exist. It's just a re-settable 5 position BDC.
    ...but I can't understand why a BDC limited to 5 settings is thought to be a good thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

by the by, I thought they were supposed to be bringing out their latest sniper scope this year (ZF07) with a 34mm tube...might be a better option, but have read nothing about it.