• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kahles American Hunter 3-9X42 TDS ****SPF****

Status
Not open for further replies.

longrangehunterII

Kahles American Hunter 3-9X42 with the TDS ranging reticle.

This has never left the house, dead mint. This was made when Swarovski owned Kahles and you can no longer get these high quality scopes. Has a 1" tube and a great reticle for holdover ranging. Includes the flip up scope covers, box and factory paperwork. It is in like new mint condition, it was mounted once to my Kimber Montana and used for target practice and load development. The rings were lapped in the bases before the scope was ever mounted, there are NO RING MARKS! I will send high quality photos to anyone interested.

$600.00 shipped with insurance to lower 48, if you want it let me know. United States Postal Service Money Order only or Paypal +3%.

http://gmfilias.com/documents/kahles-catalog.pdf

Attachments

• Kahles.jpg
    Kahles.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Kahles AH.jpg
    Kahles AH.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 56
Re: Kahles American Hunter 3-9X42 with the TDS ranging reticle.

Never left the house but mounted and used for target practice and load development? I'm calling bs

Never left the house but mounted and used for target practice and load development? I'm calling bs

Dieselboy,

I live on 40 Acres surrounded by NFS lands, and State land on the south side, with a 700 Sq. ft. building just for load development and a shooting bench in another room, where I only have to reach over to open the window to shoot out of for practice and developing loads. There's even wind flags every 25 yards, a permanent 100 yard wall board to staple targets to along with a place to leave set up my Oehler P35 Chronograph, but I don't because it's too dam expensive! Which I'm sure you just might have went looking for such a place to live for the soul purpose of doing almost everyday.... right?

So Ya, it hasn't ever left the house, unless you mean walking it over to my other home where I eat, sleep and ****..... which is what I'm calling you out on!

Anything else you might like to add? Or are you on here only to mouth off?

Just calling it like I see it. You own it for an indefinite amount of time and use it all the while means its used. it doesn't matter if you set on the toilet and shot it, its still used. I bet you wouldn't try to sell a gun or a car like that and would consider anyone trying to do the same to you less than honest.

Just calling it like I see it. You own it for an indefinite amount of time and use it all the while means its used. it doesn't matter if you set on the toilet and shot it, its still used. I bet you wouldn't try to sell a gun or a car like that and would consider anyone trying to do the same to you less than honest.

"Less then honest" Mint condition means just that, so does that there are No ring marks made from it being mounted, nor did I say it was New in Box! I said it was mounted, fired, and that would imply I used it! I've stated the facts and you still have a problem with that? It's not a car that has mechanical parts that wear down with use or a gun that can have rust in the barrel, or throat erosion you'll never see without a bore scope!
It's not like I said I never looked through it. But it wasn't subjected to hunting conditions, any hard driving rain, sleet or snow, wind blown salt spray, magnesium chloride, rode grim, kid barf, dog ****, or anything from some ones nose for that matter! Have you ever noticed the condition of one item over another, and it looked new, or almost new, or maybe rode hard and put away wet! Some items are kept in pristine condition that were used but look new..... Wow, how can that happen? Or is that too hard for you to understand? *** are you buying it or just talking out the side of your mouth because you have nothing better to do?

As a matter of fact I am looking for optics. There are a lot of scammers on here as of late. I'm sorry for calling you out, but the wording of your ad was much like the scammers use. Good luck with your sale. I'm not interested in doing business with you as your attitude SUCKS

As a matter of fact I am looking for optics. There are a lot of scammers on here as of late. I'm sorry for calling you out, but the wording of your ad was much like the scammers use. Good luck with your sale. I'm not interested in doing business with you as your attitude SUCKS

Diesel boy...... you're the one not being honest now! So while you were looking for optics and insulting me, I sold another scope I had listed on here, and from your wording I'd say you are implying that I might be a scammer? What..... now that I have called you out on your false accusation you are using additional smear tactics. You might re-think what you're posting publicly, you might bite off more then you can chew!

Cole, I sent you a pm and posted on the other (nosler) forum.

Thx,
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.