• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kahles 10x42 Binoculars For Sale BNIB

deadnbrkn84

I've got a brand new pair of Kahles Bino's for sale. They are brand new still in the original box. I'm asking $925 shipped for them, I can post pictures of the box if need be. These have absolutely beautiful glass on them, I just don't need them at the moment and I need to money to pay for a new scope. Paypal gift is preferred but I will accept most any form of payment (except CC). I'm new on here but have 100% positive feed back on snipershide.com see here: Sniper's Hide Forums

These bin's have gotten excellent reviews and I would love to hang on to them for hunting season but I need to pay for this scope so they have to go...

These are the binos: Amazon.com: Kahles 10x42 Binoculars new 20011: Sports & Outdoors
And again here:
Kahles 10x42 Binocular

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

I've got a brand new pair of Kahles Bino's for sale. They are brand new still in the original box. I'm asking $925 shipped for them, I can post pictures of the box if need be. These have absolutely beautiful glass on them, I just don't need them at the moment and I need to money to pay for a new scope. Paypal gift is preferred but I will accept most any form of payment (except CC). I'm new on here but have 100% positive feed back on snipershide.com see here: Sniper's Hide Forums

These bin's have gotten excellent reviews and I would love to hang on to them for hunting season but I need to pay for this scope so they have to go...

These are the binos: Amazon.com: Kahles 10x42 Binoculars new 20011: Sports & Outdoors
And again here:
Kahles 10x42 Binocular

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

How about $900 shipped?