just want to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Rubicon10, May 10, 2011.

1. Rubicon10

Rubicon10 New Member

Hi guys, I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.This is my first post and I really like what I have been reading on here.It appears that there are very knowledgable people on here and that is just what I need.I just started reloading about a year ago and am a fast learner.I really would like to get into more long range shooting.I have several rifles and hand guns but I have recently started doing several thing to my Remington 700 BDL in 300 win mag.Installed a Nikon 6x24-50 BDC optic and glass bedded the action along with free floating the barrel.Also installed a timney trigger set at 2.5 pounds.Just installed a tactical muzzle brake that really help with muzzle flip and recoil.I like to shoot alot.Thanks

2. liltank

liltank Well-Known Member

Welcome to LRH. Go ahead and post a pic of your rig. Looking forward to hearing what you have to add to conversation.

Tank

3. Good

Good Well-Known Member

Welcome, friend!gun)

4. Firecat

Firecat Well-Known Member

Glad to have ya. Hold on tight, your learning curve is about to go vertical.

5. ishootkittens

ishootkittens Well-Known Member

VERTICAL?! that is an understatement. dude, where a rubber dude, you about to get mind-raped!

6. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

Lets see that rubicon,game hauler