Just showing off alittle/pics

Discussion in 'AR15/10 Rifles' started by Doe, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Doe

Doe Member

This is a stock RRA Lar-8, it has a 16" barrel just added a scope and a bypod, Still working on reloads but i think i found a factory load that it likes :D Ten shot in all for groups.

Attached Files:

2. bobtails

bobtails Active Member

Not a bad group:)

3. trebark

trebark Well-Known Member

Nice lookin' rifle. What is your intended use? CQB? longrange?

If that is a 1moa group, you have a great CQB gun. Given the optic on your rifle, seems like your intended use it longrange shooting. If so, you might want to work on a load that shoots a little better.

4. Doe

Doe Member

Long range will be trying out 155MK and155 Palma, i've heard their good bullets(serria) i've got a range that goes out to 500 yards :D.

5. trebark

trebark Well-Known Member

Given the choice between those bullets, go with the palma. It has better BC and as a result, a better chance of making it to 1k.

6. jasonprox700

jasonprox700 Well-Known Member

Have you thought about free floating the barrel? That may tighten up your groups. The other thing to consider is that when you are shooting with the bipod, it may shoot differently than shooting with out because of the pressure you are placing on the barrel.

There are a lot of nice free float tubes out there for a reasonable price. Troy's TRX Extreme comes to mind. They can be had for $150-175 if you look around.