Just received my Weaver 3x15x50 Mil Mil

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Iron Worker, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Iron Worker

Iron Worker Well-Known Member

This scope has awesome glass. Its FFP and MIL MIL. What book do I have to read to learn the MIL MIL system.

2. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

This is a good Video, better than reading! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5AGsHSIsVo&list=PLF66FFAB4BBB4038F&index=2&feature=plpp]Understanding Mils (Milliradians) - Rifle Shooting Technique - NSSF Shooting Sportscast - YouTube[/ame]

3. Iron Worker

Iron Worker Well-Known Member

That was great ! Thanks

4. loosesniper2000

loosesniper2000 Well-Known Member

That is a great video to watch, but I do have to say if you have the money to buy a FFP scope it would be so much easier to buy a rangefinder:rolleyes:

The formula works really good but there's too much work that goes into it and that's why I switched to MOA adjustments.

5. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

Once in a long while, maybe, when that range finder for whatever reason decides not to work, them reticle may just become the heroes that saved the day.

I believe that if we stay within 500 yards they could be very worth it to have them.

Of course I would still have a rangefinder and Iron Worker probably has more than one.