Just broke my A-bolt trigger :(

Smoak352

Someone who knows more about this please help. I got a trigger job a while back and it is down to about 2.5lbs. I was taking the stock off to see if I could adjust it because it has terrible over travel. Well I snapped the trigger in half while removing the stock. The actual chrome trigger snapped. So I don't see anyone like Jewel or Timney they sells the actual trigger so should I go through browning? Its a 7mm mag in synthetic A-bolt.

Call Browning, tell them how it happened, but don't mention that you've had trigger work. They'll take your address and ship you a new one in the mail and you'll be good to go in a few days.

Worst case scenario they'll charge you a couple of bucks for a new trigger. Let us know how they take care of the problem. They've always been very helpful when I've called with questions and the one time I needed a new part they sent it to me free of charge.

No problem, just let us know what they did to take care of you. Like I mentioned before, you don't need to mention that you were going to do any trigger adjustments, just tell them you were taking the action out of the stock to clean it when it snapped in half.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.