just as expected can't shoot berger vld

Sully

From what I hear it seems like berger has to work... I have 20 bullets left which am just going to wast down range.. Maybe hit a couple of water jugs will h those tumblers.. This rifle loves 80-85 gr factory remington psp load.. I wonder what powder they use

Sully

From what I hear it seems like berger has to work... I have 20 bullets left which am just going to wast down range.. Maybe hit a couple of water jugs will h those tumblers.. This rifle loves 80-85 gr factory remington psp load.. I wonder what powder they use

Kill milk jugs with them and then get a box of Sierra's...

just to summarize your issue brother, bullet weight is the only issue we are considering now. Don't throw in other variables yet. Get the 95g or the 87 as suggested and do Bergers recommended procedure I out lined for you.

If you do this I have to believe based off my own experience you will achieve the results your looking for.

Jon

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.