Just a Point

Buffalobob

Well, with the economy still being in the sewer I did not feel I could be gone from home for three straight months hunting so I decided to just apply for a preference point for desert bighorn sheep in Nevada. Life is rough when you can't camp out and hunt for three months but have to cut it short after only two months and go home. :D

Well, we all appreciate your sacrifice. Of course, now, you have much more time to post helpful videos on all sorts of reloading steps, so I can get my ES/SD down to respectable levels....

Holy crap if thats what retirement is all about im countin down the days :D(16824) days to go!! (46 YEARS AND 34 DAYS)
so when you apply for a prefrence point do you still get to hunt?

Come on... two months is plenty of time.

We have some nice ones down here. I certainly wouldn't want to pass up a chance to draw.
joesram2.jpg

Bb, thanks for supporting our economy.:D

pstimac, who is the guy in the middle? He looks familiar.

Mike Perchetti. He's a vet in Elko. He moonlights as a guide. He's the best sheep guy that I know of. Here's a couple more sheep he's guided hunters to.

mike2.jpg

mike4.jpg

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.