July Contest: Win another windmeter

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Let's get the new Outdoor Tips section moving a little faster. The contest starts now and ends July 31 at noon.

The prize is my other gently used windmeter. This one is a Skymate SM-18 valued at $90

This contest will be a drawing. You get one chance for each Outdoor Tip that you email to me and that I publish. The tips can be on most any topic that you feel our members would like to read. Reloading, shooting, hunting, ballistics, repairs and maintenance, gunsmithing, etc.

One to ten paragraphs, with or without pictures. Email your submission to me with the word Tips as a subject.

Previous contest winners are not eligible for 6 months after they won a prior contest.

Last edited:
Well, I don't know what I would do with another wind meter but perhaps I could give it to someone for something they have that I need.

Tip "INCOMING"

And the winner is....Buffalobob!

Email me your address and I'll get it off to you.

Well, I already sent my money and two game roosters to the Voodoo lady in New Orleans and she is supposed to get the wind to lay for three days during antelope season in Wyoming this Fall. So I shouldn't be needing a wind meter.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.