• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED JP Enterprises SCR-11

CBS

Not sure this is the best venue for this kind of gun but....

i've got a fully loaded JP SCR-11. this is their side charging .223. upper has a 16" barrel with the dissipator system (which keeps the barrel cooler), and their compensator. also has the low mass BCG and buffer with the JP spring. (these springs are amazingly quiet!) lower has an Ace SOCOM-L adjustable stock, and a geissele SD-E trigger and ambi safety, with a Stark grip.

upper and lower have zero rounds through them. the guy i traded it off of had taken the BCG out and used it in another AR for around 100 rds so i can't call the gun new.

the reason i'm selling this is because after i mounted a scope the side charging feature wasn't as efficient as i had hoped. i'm left handed and so it doesn't quite work as well for me as it would a righty.

here's a link to their site in case you have any questions.
JP Rifles

retail on this gun is over $2,800 w/o the upgraded trigger and stock.

i'd like to get $2,200 in cash OBO or i'd trade on some high end glass, ARs, left hand bolt action rifles, .223/.204 ammo, ATVs, etc. let me know what ya got.

if you'd like pics send me your email and i'll send them to you.