John Burns!!!! Best of the west, DVD

I am very new to the world of long range shooting. Is it a good instructional video that can help someone out and offer good tips and advice?

Bye No means is this a instructional video.. but it does give you an idea of whats possible if you have the proper equipment and put the range time in to learn. John is coming out with a three disk set that "may" be more informative on the how too's, I believe he stated it would be out sometime in June. I think this is where this post took a turn for the worst...People expected more info on the how too part, and did not view the video as it's intention ..Entertainment IMHO.

Not that I know of ...Sounds to me like in June When John comes out with this 3 disk set ....that will be about what your looking for...atleast thats my understanding.

Butch Keen has a 3 Video set call Point Blank To Long Range
all three Videos are like 54.90 shipped! I have no idea how these Videos are...Somebody that has seen them may Chim in or Maybe you could start a new thread I'm sure somebody hear as seen all three.

Here is the info if you want to order them

Butch keen- 570-753-3039

PO Box 641
Avis, pa 17721

Send him a check or MO, with a return address, and he'll send you the vids

49.95 + 4.95 shipping

Steve E,

We show on The Men's Channel and Direct has not yet picked it up. From what I understand they will sometime this year when the new sats come online.

Right now Dish is your best bet.

John, We have a contract with Direct Tv as do probably hundreds or thousands of sportsmen. SO, push them to get on the ball.
Thanks
Steve

John: I watch "Best of the West" religiously every week, and just wanted to let you know I think you're one of the top hunting shows on the air.

John,
Just caught up on the preceding ****ing-contest, to say it has piqued my interest in your DVD would be an understatement. I'm in UK (DVD area '2') are your DVDs US specific (ie area 1) or view anywhere type?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.