"Joelene R"

BM#1, got the story from BB today....not pretty!

you know JR has a garage queen 4 wheel pickup that rarely sees the light of day. wonder if he's gonna repaint it? BM#2

BM#1, got the story from BB today....not pretty!

you know JR has a garage queen 4 wheel pickup that rarely sees the light of day. wonder if he's gonna repaint it? BM#2

BM#2

I know, almost made me sick too when I heard the story. GB made me a PBJ sandwich and those horrible visions kept dancing thru my head, almost couldn't eat it.

I really need to talk to Bob too. What was he really doing in Joelenes bedroom? You know he has his reputation to worry about.

The way Philyn1 was talking, when he gets done painting the truck it might have ruffles?:rolleyes: Now that's just not right. And to think, he used to be in the 82nd too.

We need to have GB set the boy down and have a long talk with him.

Oh, well not sure I really liked that color stock anyway.:D

BM#1

Last edited:
Man I sure hope those pics and video that came out while I was in highschool never resurface , you guys are awfull.

Hey Russo , you got a PM inbound

This is funny, I'm going through a remodel of our house right now and I remember walking into the bedroom and my wife ask's me how I like the new color... All I said was "It's F'n PINK!"....She says, How do you like it???? I think it was a test she was giv'n me, and I answered 'If it makes you happy, I can live with it'. The next day the room was an entirely different color, and it looks good now. I really think she was just testing how much she could get away with!

Unfortunately a good buddy of mine also saw that room in the 24 hour window that it WAS pink....I still hear about it.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.