Joel Russo

Frank7mm

Does anyone know how to reach Joel? I have called twice, once 5days ago and once yesterday. I pm'd him also with no response.

He is ether out of town or sick.

Joel is very good about replying to PMs or E-mails.

Don't give up, it will be worth the wait .

J E CUSTOM

I have never been able to get anything from Joel, stock picked out, money in hand won't get back to ya, I've had to go other directions every time so I quit trying!

Gents~

My apologies for not getting back to some of you in the past few weeks or so. To say that I've been swamped is a complete understatement. In the past few months, I've been trying to fill stock orders, ramp up the custom action business, and take care of some family issues that have come up. I've done pretty good, but lately my communication has been less than stellar.

A few months ago, my father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and I have prioritized my activities.

I have not taken on any new business due to my time constraints, and have continued to fill orders as best I can. I have a responsibility to those that have standing orders on the books, and I will certainly fill those orders.
If you feel that you don't want to wait, then I completely understand, and I will gladly refund your money.

I will contact you Frank7mm.

No where on this board or any other online forum going back more than 6 years has Joel not followed through on what he says he'll do. Given the fact he's outlined some personal things going on his life has slowed him down a little, he's earned the right to be a little "late" on stock work and deliveries. I can tell you first hand he is not only a highly respectable person, but the quality he produces is worth the wait. That said, if you can't wait then take his offer to get your money returned!

Well Jermis your telling me if you took your car to get fix and the garage told you it would be 2 weeks and they would call, then after the third week with no response you call once a week and leave a voicemail for 2 more weeks you would not be concerned? The only response I got was only after this post and not even a call just a post. Then after another week or so I posted again, then finally a call. He said 2 more weeks no problem (I understand the industry). Well that dead line has past with 2 more voicemails and no communication. If you have the best product at the best price and you customer service blows your company will fail. Communication is KEY. I am sure this will be worth every penny, but I will never be a repeat customer to this kind of service. When people have a great product they use it as a crutch for poor service. As a business owner you owe that to your customers, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Frank I completely agree with you on the communication having dealt with the same thing on a rifle build and its frustrating. I will not go back to that smith again. I don't care about the current demand for product. But cut the guy some slack hear, pancreatic cancer is a terrible deal. Having been through that with a close family member I know how much of a strain it can be. I'm not sure I would be able to run my business if I was in that spot. I understand that it can be frustrating but just try to put it into perspective. Not trying to be mean just my thought.

Well, I personally would wait till hell freezes over to have one of Joel's stocks.
One thing I've learned in the gun world is to wait till they call. I don't pester any of them---kind a like sending your steak back to the cook. Never know what you may get on it................:D
Joel is a class act and he'll make it right. Sure it's frustrating but sometimes life just gets in the way.

Randy

In light of your most recent post, I figured I would reply to you in a public forum....

I have your stock profiled, and will be inletting it shortly. Let me know if you want me to proceed.

If you want me to continue, I'll inlet it and notify you when it is finished.
If you choose to have me stop work, then I'll send you your money back.

Yes, I would like you to continue. As stated before this seems to be the only way to communicate with you. You have my cell # a simple text would be fine.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts