Joel Russo stock

DCGS

Official LRH SPONSOR
I just received my Joel Russo stock today. I must say although I saw it as work in progress I was still surprised when it arrived. If you are in a hurry Joel is not the man for you but if you want a excellent piece of workmanship then you can't go wrong. If I ever learn how to post pics I be glad to do so but take my word for it it is very nice. Thanks Joel, Dan Glover

Finially figured out how to post pics. Shot the rifle today not only doesit look good but it shot a .144 5 shot group at 100yds

Glover_stock_2.jpg

6BR20004_2.jpg

Last edited:
It was a pleasure making this stock for you Dan. I'm glad you're happy with it.

Next time give me more than a week to make it, pillar bed it, spray it with clear, wet sand it, and ship it to you. :D

what caliber is that gun?gun)

It's a 6 BR that shoots tiny little groups. And I mean tiny...
He shot something like a 1.5" group at 600 yards to win a competition in NC.
I saw the target when he drove up to drop off his barreled action.

Jump in here Glover and give us the facts...

Sorry for the delay but I been in NJ working all week with no internet. It is a 6 br remington action with all the good stuff done to it. The barrel is a benchmark 1 in 12 for 80gr bergers. I had it in a H&S that I had beaded my self [my first bedding job] when I shot a 1.399 group at 600 yds for the smallest group of the day in the light gun class. Shot it after getting Joel's stock just at a 100 years before heading to NJ it shot a .134, 5 shot group. I hope to stretch it out tomorrow. Thanks for the interest, Dan

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.