Joe Central Ohio

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by joe0121, Apr 25, 2011.

1. joe0121

joe0121 Well-Known Member

I am Joseph. I am 25 years old a Marine Corps and Iraq vet. I enjoy shooting, and auto racing. I decided to jump down the rabbit hole and get into long range competition/hunting in reloading. Why? I guess Full time job, full time college a new house, a new wife and the church of Christ wasn't enough to take up my time and money so I figured I'd get into long range marksmanship. That and elk steak is delicious.

I love my god i love my wife and I love my country. The more I learn about shooting the more I realize I don't know anything about shooting.

2. ROBSTER

ROBSTER Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard and thanks for serving or country.
    robster

3. joe0121

Thank you. Are there any regional areas to plan a get together with local members.

4. ROBSTER

ROBSTER Well-Known Member

Have`nt heard of any but it sounds like a great idea?
    robster

5. nfhjr62

nfhjr62 Well-Known Member

See if you can get like minded shooters in your area for a regional shooting get together, i shoot a Savage rifle and we on the Savage Shooters Form from Pa area are having a shootout on Saterday June 25 at the Mainville Gun Club 8am till there ain't no more light to shoot.
    Will be about 25 or so shooters

6. joe0121

I moved here from Arizona and honestly don't have any local friends. I work full time and go to school. The few friends from work usually have two or more jobs. So getting a bunch of people together is next to impossible. May first the in laws are having a 25 anniversary party so a lot of people from the church and family will be there.

Edit: found it I'll see if anyone has anything going on in the Midwest.

7. greenhornet-1

greenhornet-1 Member

Welcome aboard, This is a great site for learning. Theres so much info on here i find something new on a weekly basis. Thanks for your service!!!!:)

8. joe0121

I am learning a ton already gun)