Jewell Trigger

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Where does a guy buy one of these??? I'm going to need one for this lightweight .338 project I've got going.

Thanks,
B.J.

I suppose I could get one from Midway but was kinda hoping to support the "little man" if you know what I mean. Can a guy go straight to Jewell? I have searched high and low on the net and have not found any info on them.

BB,
If you want to go to the source they dont have a web-site. but they do have a phone# (512)-353-2999.
UB

Hi go directly to Jewell search Arnold Jewell and order one he will sell directly to you dealers get a discount. This way you can get exactly what you want and it will be set at the correct pressure you ask fir at the factory. You can also have a bottom or top safety ( i prefer the bottome becaise the bedding is better if you dont have to cut it away) and if you want it to come with a bolt stop. I have 4 on the way here to Australia all diferent and only 2 set to the same pressure.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts