Jesses' management buck

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Jimm, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Jesses\' management buck

[​IMG] RECIPE : 300 winnie ,180 nosler ballistic tip, Jesses' trigger finger /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Through both lungs, no exit, 175 yds. down in two seconds. Eat, sleep , hunt, clean deer, repeat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim

2. bailey1474

bailey1474 <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

Re: Jesses\' management buck

Are there any more deer in AR or have you guys killed them all!?!?

3. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

The truth is out --Jim is worse than Ian about shooting deer by the truck load. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Ahhh mmmm,

Yes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif mucho many, and we're just getting started.

Jim

5. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Thing is Bob , I don't get paid for it , but he does /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif but hey, thats ok, I eat all of mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW , watch careful Bob , you might just catch me in a shiny new haircut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif( got bored one day and thought I would like to be mesmerized for a while ( that is the part you like the best isn't it Bob ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You know , la la land /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Soon as they start tweaking you just kinda slide into the " zone ".

Anyway , gotta go , I have a last minute buck to reduce to edible portions then preserve in some fashion.

Jim

6. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Bill,

Plenty left , come shoot some yourself ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sure nough Bill, If you want to hunt here bouts shoot me a email, I 'll put you and Steve up for a week long hunt , no charge . Just be great to have you guys around , Jim