Jesses' management buck

Jimm

Jesses\' management buck

jesse12.jpg
RECIPE : 300 winnie ,180 nosler ballistic tip, Jesses' trigger finger /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Through both lungs, no exit, 175 yds. down in two seconds. Eat, sleep , hunt, clean deer, repeat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim

Re: Jesses\' management buck

The truth is out --Jim is worse than Ian about shooting deer by the truck load. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thing is Bob , I don't get paid for it , but he does /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif but hey, thats ok, I eat all of mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW , watch careful Bob , you might just catch me in a shiny new haircut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif( got bored one day and thought I would like to be mesmerized for a while ( that is the part you like the best isn't it Bob ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You know , la la land /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Soon as they start tweaking you just kinda slide into the " zone ".

Anyway , gotta go , I have a last minute buck to reduce to edible portions then preserve in some fashion.

Jim

Bill,

Plenty left , come shoot some yourself ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sure nough Bill, If you want to hunt here bouts shoot me a email, I 'll put you and Steve up for a week long hunt , no charge . Just be great to have you guys around , Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts