• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Jense Precision 338 Edge for sale $5000

dauge

Like new 338 edge for sale. Made by Jense Precision in Missoula Mt.

Sitting on top of it is a Night Force 5.5-22, Zero stop installed, .25 MOA adjustment

Less than 200 rounds fired

Any and all questions will be answered asap

Price is $5000 firm and non-negotiable

Gun, scope, Pelican case, brass, some loaded ammo, bullets incluced. A more exact list will be provided to serious inquires.

Thanks
Duane

Attachments

• 338edge1.JPG
    338edge1.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 338edge2.JPG
    338edge2.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 338edge7.JPG
    338edge7.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 338edge8.JPG
    338edge8.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 4
Hi, did some checking on these rifles and would be interested at $4500 let me know if you change your mind as my tax refund will be here shortly and want to invest in something of a tangible asset. Would be able to pick rifle up as i am two hours away! Thank you

Okay everyone, Sorry for not getting back with some answers sooner.

1) I honestly don't remember the twist, but it shoots a 300gr Matchking like a pro
2) The stock is a Bell and Carlson
3) Total weight is between 11-12 lbs, never really worried about exact weight myself
4) Trigger is a Jewel

There are alot of people asking for pieces, ammo and such but to be honest I really don't want to break this thing apart unless I absolutely have to.

Also the cost really isn't negotiable guys, the scope alone will cost you $1900, the case is a Pelican 1750 with shipping over $250 and I would challenge you to find any smith willing to build this gun for under $5k. Not to mention the preformed brass, loaded ammo, custom load data, and bullets.

So please at least for now, don't waste your time asking about lowering the price or breaking the accessories apart.

Sorry not trying to be rude but I'm already lowering the cost considerably.

Duane