• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED JE Custom Weatherby Mark V 30-338 Lapua Imp Lilja Near Lone Wolf Carbon Fiber Stock

Re: JE Custom Weatherby Mark V 30-338 Lapua Imp Lilja Near Lone Wolf Carbon Fiber Sto

Too bad it's not a lefty.

Re: JE Custom Weatherby Mark V 30-338 Lapua Imp Lilja Near Lone Wolf Carbon Fiber Sto

$2300 shipped for the rifle, bedded 20 MOA Ferrel base, and Lucas bore guide.

PLEASE use the email link below if interested.

Thanks for looking gun)

Guys...this is still for sale.

Dies, finish reamer, scope and rings, are also available. If you have a specific inquiry, the best way to communicate with me is by clicking on the email link in my signature block below. That will be the quickest way, and get you the best deal :rolleyes:

PM is hard to keep up with.

My only motivation to sell, is to thin my herd down, and dedicate my efforts to fewer rifles. This rifle is hard for me to sell...as it's such a performer!

I'll end up keeping one of the three that I've got posted....so the first two to sell will tell me which on I'm keeping.

Thanks for the interest!

$2250 shipped for the rifle, bedded 20 MOA Ferrel base, and Lucas bore guide.

PLEASE use the email link below if interested.

Thanks for looking gun)

how does it group? Any pics of groups? Bump for nice gun.

Entire package sold!