James Jones Are you there??

jmason

Anyone heard from James? He hasn't posted in a while. I sent him a couple PM's and haven't heard from him. That may be just cause he doesn't like me. If that's the case I'm OK with that:D. Just wondered if anyone here knows him personally and if he's still kickin' out there some where and just hasn't visited the site for a while.:rolleyes:

He's out there somewhere.

Probably got a bit quiet since he shifted from body building to ballet dancing.:)

Or maybe his wife wised up a bit.........:rolleyes:

He'll be a long shortly, I'm sure.

I have not seen him around any of the forums lately, but I have been kinda busy. Hopefully he is busy shooting and all is okay. I have his number in my old phone. I will try and get in touch with him tomorrow. I hope all is well, James is a great guy, you have got me worried now.

Man it sure is nice to know that some folks out their worry about if I'm still alive (other than bill collectors)

Since the new president has taken office I've been busy busy busy , as some of you know I work for Lockheed Martin who is contracted to build that big orange turd strapped to the bottom of the Space Shuttle , since the first of the year the old NASA administrator retired from his position and nobody has been appointed to fill his spot , this has put a major choke hold on the production of the remaining ET's with a tune of 96 million dollars per tank with a schedualed 4 more to complete , that has supred some layoffs at out facility. I work for the maintaince department so the cutbacks haven't had much to do with me yet , we also learned last year that we would be switching maintaince contractors and that decision has finaly come to pass and it seems that my new employer will be Jacobs Engineering assuming that I'm hired and their are no cutbacks for maintaince , I'm the third guy from the bottom of the seniority list and when working for a union contract your skill doesen't meen squat so their is a chance I can be laid off this year. But since Lockheed was not allowed to bid on the new contract and NASA relized how baddly they have been slipping on the maintaince of the 980 acre facility the posted some demands to be met so the new guy isin't inheriting a pile of junk this has resulted in some major overtime for the maintaince depertment which has been eating up most of my time.
The little time I'm not at work I'm coaching T-ball for my 4yr old and helping my parents build a self sufficent "compound" as my father is sure that theirs an impending depression so he has decided to raise ,goats , chickens catfish and a garden , I was drafted to assist in these efforts. All the while I'm still trying to train for a body building show in July so I get up at 3:30 to get the gym by 4 train , get showered and to work for 6am. To say that "momma ain't realy happy" is the understatement of the year.
this along with a coupe little financial bumps has made things pretty stressed in the Jones house and to top it all off I found out a couple months ago that I have a 12yr old daughter that I was totaly unaware of !!!! Luckly I have a very supporting wife (been together for 10yrs) and we have gottenj most of that squared away and are currently trying to set up some sort of meeting so I can introduce myself to this child whos life I have missed so much of and try to explain to a 4yr old how he has an older sister.

But I'm still here standing strong ready for the next test the good Lord sends my way

Oh and Roy , just for you I'll make sure to take extra pics of me in my pink poseing trunks when I'm still pastey white before the rub on tan and send those your way :cool:

for everybody else I'll get some good pics of the figure girls back stage who will be helping apply afore emntioned rub on tan !!:D

I'll be lurking around here and their , I stopped getting E-mails when I get PM's so that why I haven't checked back in and most of my web surfing is done on my phone and this site deosen't load for me on it ??

Wow James, no wonder you haven't been around. Saying you're busy is an understatement! Good to know all's well.

Please be sure to send those pics to Roy via email or pm. :D

Sounds like you got your hands full! Glad to hear your still kicken'! I posted some suppressor ?'s a while back thinkin you'd chime in. When you didn't I escalated things a bit. :D

We miss you James...

Take care of things on the home front, train hard, go meet that sweet little girl, and check in with us now and again.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.