It's Gnome from OZ!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Gnome!, May 4, 2010.

1. Gnome!

Gnome! Well-Known Member

G'day,

Name is Chris, but answer to Gnome! or Garden Gnome!

I'm 42, Married 12 years now, I have 4 kids, 3 living 1 diseased all with my sweet Lady.

I'm a retired builders laborer/property manager, most of my life I've been raised with rifles and still shoot with them today, also shooting bows of both types compound & stick still for the better part of 30 years. All the family love to hunt with both forms and that is a blessing in this family!

I enjoy doing a little bit of 4 wheeling as well as getting out and about on my horse (someday hopefully I would love to go hunting from horseback) or just going for a hike either by myself or with my family.

I dabbled in fishing when I was younger but have left the waters for other pastures and adventures.

We love to travel seeing the rellos and making new friends, take memory snaps & videos too. I love a nice cold BUNDY RUM. Also am partial to a really good joke, love ta listen to most types of music but as we ll do we have our faves.

Thanks for reading my intro :)

2. trueblue

trueblue Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site, Gnome.
    Hopefully, it won't cost you as much money as it has me.

3. Gnome!

Gnome! Well-Known Member

Cheers for the welcome Trueblue :) I have been doing a LOT of reading and a lot of note taking as well. As for being expensive well I'm already 10G into the guns so a bit more will never hurt. ;)

4. JAWZ

JAWZ Well-Known Member

Welcome gnome you'll like it here it's a great site plenty of other Aussies to.

5. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

Hey Gnome, glad you found L/R/H. Hope you like it here.

6. MN Hunter

MN Hunter Well-Known Member

Welcome to long range hunting. It's a great site with alot of good guys.