It's bow fun on the prairie. 95yd group

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by *Prairie Princess*, May 5, 2009.

1. *Prairie Princess*

*Prairie Princess* Well-Known Member

Well, Nate has been burning the candle at both ends ( notice the grease monkey look he is sporting:D ) and I decided he needed a little break so, I pulled him out to shoot a little bow with me in the backyard.

He decided to stretch his "bow" legs and try a long range group. I grabbed the video camera and here are the results of a fun few minutes.

[​IMG]

2. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

That was nice shooting with all of the wind blowing. I need to get me a good arrow retriever. :D

3. Slopeshunter

Slopeshunter Well-Known Member

I already have a quiver and arrow retriever. But they're 2 boys under the age of 7. So my concern is that the arrows would turn into swords and spears. :D

4. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Yea, I guess that's good shooting for 95 yards. But you didn't tell us which of the dots you were aiming at?? :cool:

5. 308 nate

308 nate Well-Known Member

*slopeshunter* I hear ya on the swords. me and my boy go at every once in awhile. Not with arrows, but sunflower stalks:D

Com on' guys I couldn't even see the dots. I was aiming center of the white mass:D Do they have 10 power spectacles I could be wearing??:D

Oh ya' Len you should have your brake back today or tomorrow.

308nate

6. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Nice shooting!