It's all about family...really

carpetman2

I just ran across the pictures from our 2010 hunting season. My then, 12 yr old daughter Joy took her first buck. I think she out did the rest of us. I just love these pictures.
SAM_0720 - Copy.jpg

An older Gentleman once told me, if you hunt with them you won't have to hunt for them. My Son's first deer was in 2008, he was 11 at the time. The Buck was 265lbs, I grounded him for 5 years.lol(thats just not fair). His in on the left. The next year our Nephew joined us, he's 6mo younger then our Son. His first Buck was 177lbs. Then my Wife joined us, she has out done us for 2yrs. I feel so blessed being able to do this with my family. Our oldest Son he's 28, he lives in Kansas and has not yet bagged one yet.
My youngest Sons deer is on the left, mine is on the right. It was my first Buck shot in 2006, last day of rifle season. Only weighed 112lbs gutted, does had run him to death.

My Nephew in 2009.

Wife's first deer 2010
And her Buck in 2011

That is soooo cool. Love the pic's. I was sooo blessed this year to have my 25 yr old son and son-in-law go on a week 1/2 long elk trip. Son in law took a spike first day, I took a 5 point on day 7 and my son to a six on the next day. Here are the pic's. Just returned with my 15 yr old daughter on her first day looking for a buck. No luck. She also has a cow tag we will try and fill.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 141
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 143
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.