Issue with new phone and Applied Ballistics Custom Drag Curves

ericpetritz

I recently upgraded my Motorola Razr Maxx cell phone to an HTC One M8. I had Applied Ballistics Software synced up to the web in my old phone before switching phones. When I was setting up the new phone I synced Applied Ballistics to the web and it brought over all my loads. The problem is it only brought over one of the custom drag curves I have purchased. When I try to add the custom drag curves back they are not listed in the window where the purchased curves typically reside. Then I click on purchase and I select the appropriate curve and I get a message saying that it has already been purchased. In other words, I have custom drag curves that I have purchased that I can't get to. Not sure what to do? I can't find them and it won't let me re-purchase them because it says I already own them. I have contacted Bryan several times and haven't heard back, I know he is a busy guy. Anybody else had this problem and know how to get the drag curves back?

Sorry for the difficulty in contacting me. We are aware of this problem and the developer is looking into it. Please stand by for update/fix.
-Bryan

Bryan,
Any word on the solution to this problem? I still can't get to my custom drag curves in the Applied Ballistics App.
Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts