is this a good brake

All those screws to me are just "points of failure". If you get one threaded to your barrel you'll not have to worry about misalignment and potential harm from it. If that thing were to get lose and you didn't notice you could easily be hurt. If a threaded one were to come loose it's much less likely injury would result from it. Just food for thought:).

They also seem to want paid in euros. Are you from across the pond?

I would have to agree with jmason. Threaded is the only way to go. I have Holland breaks on all of me rifles and would not use anything else. They have worked wonderfully.

one of the important features to make a brake work very well is to only have about .020 clearance holes in the baffles where the bullet passes through. you won't have very tight fitted holes with the one you posted. it looks much more like a marketing gem than something that works good. get a reputable smith put a Holland QD/ radial port brake/ or a Kirby painkiller on and you'll never be sorry.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.