Is there an 25 08

redbone

Hay guys

I am looking to see if there is an wildcat 25 08 .
an 308 case with an 25 bullet .

Do you have one or know some one that has an 25 08 or close .

Can you help me with some thing close .

Redbone

Yep its called the 25 Super , actualy I think its spelled "souper" can't remember but its a deciant little round , I haven't heard of anybody havingone in a long while but a guy at work lives and dies by 25 cals claims he is gonna have his first custom built on that round but he wants to see how my little boys 250 Ackley works out first.?

I have a PTG reamer for a 25-08 AI. But I can offer no advice as it is unused for now.

I'm sure with good brass the 25 Souper would run with the 257 Roberts improved but the "Bob" will have more capacity but the 25 Souper will be shorter and likely feed from a SA a bit better with long bullets , and it will certainly outrun the 250 Ackley.

I like the 250 Ackley because it can be loaded to run with factroy 25-06 loads and from a very short very effecient case meaning that a shorter barrel can be used. This will be my sons first deer rifle chambered in a 20" light barreld Encore

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts