iPhone & Ballist FTE program?

Sorry for the confusion. I check the barometric against the airport and the altitude reads what the altitude is at my house. If it is off you can adjust the altitude. So far it has been within a few feet.

I know that, I was asking if auto atmosphere is accurate

My fault sometimes (most) i do not get typed out what i am thinking. My two fingers can't keep up.
ya and sometimes i read stuff wrong also!

i also use the ipod

i use my gps it gives barometric temperature and altitude
i use the wind wizard for wind speed, along with visual observation for those really long shots

I have a Garmin for altitude.

I also have a La Crosse XG-55 watch that has pressure, temp, and altitude on it. I really like it it is very easy to carry around. It is very accurate compared to the Garmin

I have an I-Touch and after reading all of these posts, I am thinking about trying the FTE program. Sounds like lots of good reviews. Tell me though, which version do I need to get. WIll the $10 version do everything the FTE $20 version will do? Hard to tell what the difference is, the site just says the FTE is for weapons mounted systems. Anyone know??

The ballistic does not have the HUD , the heads up display.

To me it would be worth the extra $10 for the FTE with HUD

the HUD is pretty cool and easy to work.

I have the FTE edition and absolutely love it. This program is a game changer! It's worth a whole lot more than $20.

It's one of the coolest toys I have. The LOS angle indicator/compensator amazes everone I show it too. You can also buy a wind meter app for a buck.

This is going to open a lot of eyes!

You get it from iTunes.

Or you can get it from app store on iPhone or iPod touch

just type ballistic fte in search box of app store

Alright, I got it last night. So far it looks like a slick little program. Been using Exbal for a couple years and tried it out against that. So far so good. I like the zero atmosphere vs. the current atmosphere. Looks like it's gonna be a good one.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.