iota Kremlin Rifle Stock and Triad ZL Scope Ring Review

ADMIN

Administrator
I first learned of iota when I read about their ZeroLight technology. ZeroLight is an anti-cant device that has an integrated LED light to illuminate the bubble level as well as to cast a small beam of light onto the riflescope's turrets. It was developed to fix the problem of fumbling with a flashlight or a cellphone while hunting predators under the cover of darkness or low light situations.Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, iota Kremlin Rifle Stock and Triad ZL Scope Ring Review, By Justin Hyer. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Great article.

Where can we find scope height measurements for the Triad ZL scope rings? I've been all over iOTA's web site and can't find any scope height specs on their rings.

Thanks!

Great article.

Where can we find scope height measurements for the Triad ZL scope rings? I've been all over iOTA's web site and can't find any scope height specs on their rings.

Thanks!

I'd give iota a call and they can get you the specs. That's something I imagine they'll add to the website in the near future.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.