IOR's

Chrismadrid

IOR\'s

Got 'em. Will test as soon as I can get out - work etc impedes hobbies far to much. First impression - Nice. Mounts leave a bit to be desired though.

Re: IOR\'s

Chris looking forward to your reports on IORs. Hey what gun restrictions do you have in your country? What do you and your countrymen think of us Americans? Plus our war on terror? Just curious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm pleading the fifth. Well at least until I have time to think about the question. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I need to assimilate that I'm a right wing Brit surrounded by left wing Iberians (family wise).

[ QUOTE ]
Got 'em. Will test as soon as I can get out - work etc impedes hobbies far to much. First impression - Nice. Mounts leave a bit to be desired though.

[/ QUOTE ]

What IORs you got? Im really interested in the 6-24x50 with the 35mm tube. Let us know what you think.

" Hey what gun restrictions do you have in your country?"

I saw a bumper sticker at the local gun show...

GUN CONTROLE IS HITTING WHAT YOUR AIMING AT

Thought I would put it on the wifes urban assult vehical. It would look great at the PTA meetings.

[ QUOTE ]
What IORs you got? I'm really interested in the 6-24x50 with the 35mm tube.

[/ QUOTE ]have a 2.5-10*42FFP, 6*42, 3*25 and the 3-18*42 (35mm tube). Wanted a 9-36*56 to test but this and the 6-24*50 were out of stock.

I have a friend with a 6-24 in Barcelona and he seems pleased enough - I have a S&B 5-25 so didn't really look at the 6-24.

The QD IOR rings I have to test don't impress me much I have to say - but try getting TPS in Europe!.

Will test during this week (& weekend) and report.

Chris will you give us the weight of the 42 diameter objective scopes when you post the results??

Thanks.

Shawn68, I'm an IOR distributor. I can get you an 6-24x50 with the 35mm rings for $1190, Including Shipping.

So far so good - Will try and do some "through the lens" photos at known distance - and against USAF chart, if this hangover permits. (Note to self - A bottle of wine does NOT mean a Magnum!)

All passed shooting into the sun test - a bit of ocular lens reflection with sun behind - but that's easily solved.

Clicks solid, repeatable & predictable.

Reaffirmed: I hate SFP reticles on variables.

Chris did you say you have a S&B 5x25? I'm really interested in you evalueations of the IOR.(How it compares to S&B) I might buy the 6x24 version for my long range varmint hunting. Only way I could ever buy a S&B is if I won the lotto? So don't leave us hanging?

I'll TRY and write up etc this weekend - I've been taken down by that most virulent and unmatched affliction - ManFlu. And yes I'll draw comparisons with the S&B5-25.

Oh hey sorry to hear about your flu. That sucks. I think I'm coming down with a cold. Its just not fair I want to go out a play.Hey get well soon.Here in the states we have something called "Air Born" it loaded with immunesystem booster's and anti Oxidents . Makes you feel like your doing something to fight back the illness.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.