IOR Spotting Scopes?

Cutty

I haven't been able to find any IOR spotting scopes, if they don't make them, do they have any plans to?

Not sure what the relationship is with Meopta but that is what is listed on the IOR websit and sold by IOR retailers.I have a TGA75 with the wideangle 30X eyepiece and couldnt be happier with it.My main use is long range prairie dogs where it has proven itself to be noticeably better than the Kowa's.

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't been able to find any IOR spotting scopes, if they don't make them, do they have any plans to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cutty47, once you check out the snipercountry web site, and are interested in a scope, I may be able to help you out. I have an abolutely NIB Meopta HA70 w/ 45* eyepiece and softcase--Never been on a tripod-bipod. I have $480 in it and cannot use it. $450 shipped Jim

Gosh darn it! I wish I had seen this earlier. I just bought a Nikon XL. I think it's a very good value, but for $450 I would have loved your scope. If you still have it around in a couple of months, I'll take it off your hands, but the wife might practice a little short range on me if I buy two spotting scopes in the same month.

Thanks again for the offer.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.