• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED IOR 4-14x50 30mm SF Tactical Scope Illuminated MP-8 Dot

Rockfish Dave

I will part with this scope for less than I bought it for. Since I am getting serious in learning to shoot precision long distance I am going to make the commitment in equipment as well. This necessitates some changes to my equipment.

For full disclosure: The reasons why I'm willing to get rid of a otherwise great scope are:

1) This is a second focal pane scope, after using first focal pane I found that I like the first focal pane scopes better.

2) This is a the Mil reticule and the turrets are MOA. Just makes it more challenging to range... If you don't range with the reticule no biggie.

Not really big dislikes, and I can live with them, but if I can upgrade with minimal loss then that would be great.

The specs are here:

4-14x50 30mm SF Tactical Scope Illuminated MP-8 Dot Reticule

Magnification 4x-14x
Objective 50mm
FOV @ 100yds 39' to 10.3'
Eye Relief 3.5"
Diopter +4 to -4
Adj Range 70 MOA
Click Value 1/4 MOA
Tube 30mm
Length 15"
Weight 25 oz

4-14x50Scope-w-ringsWeb.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

Included:

•The original box
•Paperwork
•Sunshade
•Butler creek covers
•Flash kill

I will even throw in the IOR Steel rings in low (currently installed) or Medium height steel rings.

So including rings I'll let it go for $899 or I can reduce the price by a $100.00 if you have your own.

I like it, but I have found that I just want something else.

- Dave

Last edited: