• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED IOR 3-18x42 FFP

Roll-Yur-Own

Mounted but never fired. Very light ring marks.

$1375 shipped obo.

Last edited:
Don't mean to butt in, but I can answer the question. The SH version is the only 3-18x42 FFP from IOR (in fact, I believe it is the only FFP scope period).

Hi Roll-Your-Own,

I have been seriously looking for this IOR 3-18x42 scope for the last 4-5 months and have been monitoring 8 similar forums like this one all this time. A few examples of the most recent transactions that I've found are:
- $1000 for a brand new IOR 3-18x42 FFP SnipersHide Special that has never been mounted/fired which also comes with unfilled warranty card on www.snipershide.com
- $1145 for an open box returned (again never mounted/fired) IOR 3-18x42 FFP SnipersHide Special that was being resold by Scott at LibertyOptics("The" most reputable reseller of IOR scope in US)
- $825 for an excellent condition IOR 3-18x42 ILL that is currently sold pending fund on www.ar15.com

The reason for citing all these is not to be disrespectful to your post but rather to show you my serious interest on this scope and I'm hoping that you will accept my fair offer of $950 considering yours is mounted though not fired. BTW, I assumed yours also comes with original rings, shade, and warranty card like all the others. Can you please let me know what ring height is yours?

Thanks,
Wilkie

Please also feel free to directly contact me via email [email protected]

Yep... but it was a first post on the forum and giving some benefit of the doubt, maybe he doesn't have the experience to have figured that out yet. Live and learn...

Hi Roll-Your-Own,

Sorry about the public reply. I indeed wanted to PM you instead but I looked everywhere and couldn't find the PM button and didn't see any private email addresss in your post.