Introduction

rj3292

My name is Eloy Ramirez, call me "Cactus Pancho." Live on a 60 acre ranch about 46 miles South of Laredo, Tx. Mostly, I hunt South Texas Whitetails and all other critters in this area. I really enjoy reading the articles and info. on this website "Long Range Hunting Magazine." If I can help anyone with any info. email me at [email protected].

Cactus Pancho

My name is Eloy Ramirez, call me "Cactus Pancho." Live on a 60 acre ranch about 46 miles South of Laredo, Tx. Mostly, I hunt South Texas Whitetails and all other critters in this area. I really enjoy reading the articles and info. on this website "Long Range Hunting Magazine." If I can help anyone with any info. email me at [email protected].

Cactus Pancho

rj3292, Eloy Ramirez,and Cactus Pancho......
With that many handles Im bound to get confused:D.......... But glad you found L/R/H anyway:D.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.