Interested in coyote or bobcat hunting in N. Idaho or Eastern Washington State???

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt' started by ODAVID, Jan 18, 2013.

1. ODAVID

ODAVID Well-Known Member

I would like to find someone that hunts coyotes and Bobcat In N. Idaho or Eastern Washington State. I can offer Future elk, Whitetail deer or possibly Mule deer hunting in Northern Idaho or Prairie Dog shooting in eastern Montana.

Let me know
    ODAVID

2. 257WTBY

257WTBY Well-Known Member

I am from eastern WA and we do pretty good on coyotes between my daughter and me we have killed over 60. I have access to lots of private land and there are LOTS of coyotes around here. I would take u out hunting if the timing works out. We were out this last Saturday we hunted most of the day and called in 14 coyotes. My daughter has a new gun i got her and she is still "working it out" so that means daddy had lots of running shots on coyotes with the old AR. We brought 9 home. If u are interested give me a time frame u are looking at and i will set it up so we can go out.

3. 257WTBY

257WTBY Well-Known Member

Well I took David out coyote hunting he is a great guy. We had windy weather so it was hard i think for the coyotes to hear my calling we called in two got one so not a waste of a day and i got to show David lots of prime coyote land......