• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Integrally Suppressed 500s&w Handi-Rifle

762frmafr

For sale I have an Integrally suppressed 500s&w H&R Handi-Rifle. The gun is the same one in the video below. Only thing that has changed since the video is the stock has a new coat of black Krylon on it. Suppressor is on a form 3 in Missouri. I will get pics up tonight after the paint dries. Scope and rings not included. $1500 shipped.

Only trades I would be interseted in would be Savage stuff. PM me with what you have. Cash is always king though.

Integral H&R 500 S&W - YouTube

Fresh coat of Krylon

500sw.jpg

500sw1.jpg

Below is exactly what transpired in PM's between me and vegas steve. I am not sure what problem he has but I think anyone with half a brain can figure out that this item is not sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 762frmafr
Oh yes sir, anything for you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas steve
Quote:
Actually, the price was supposed to be 15 dollars. But someone beat me down to 15 cents shipped so I sold it. Sorry for the mix up. Thank you for bringing the error to my attention. Steve

Quote:
please tell me thats a typo i'm seeing on the price. maybe u hit the "0" button one too many times?
no problem.please close ur thead then and have a nice day.
no problem. have a nice day

Below is exactly what transpired in PM's between me and vegas steve. I am not sure what problem he has but I think anyone with half a brain can figure out that this item is not sold.

Quote:
Oh yes sir, anything for you sir.

Quote:
Quote:
Actually, the price was supposed to be 15 dollars. But someone beat me down to 15 cents shipped so I sold it. Sorry for the mix up. Thank you for bringing the error to my attention. Steve

Quote:
please tell me thats a typo i'm seeing on the price. maybe u hit the "0" button one too many times?
no problem.please close ur thead then and have a nice day.
no problem. have a nice day

:rolleyes: Some people's kids.