Insane Used Optics Cleanout Sale

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
Updated list 5/31/2012

Insane Used Optics Cleanout Sale

We have aquired some used products from a local store that went out of business as well as items that have been traded in and a few open box units from folks that made purchases and then deciding it was not for them or their wives decided it was not for them.
Here is a list of these items that we are blowing out. I will be as descriptive as I can be, however, if you've got a question PM me or just give me a call.
This is a first called in first sold sale so if you're interested act on it as at these prices I expect these items to sell pretty fast.
Yes, everything is optically and funtionally perfect and all the Zeiss items have the Zeiss Lifetime Transferable Warranty.

Used Zeiss #521767 Z-Point Reflex Sight (Weaver) same as new. In the original box with the papers I don't even think this was ever opened until I opened it to look at it. This sells new @ $599.99 so only $399.99 is a steal

Leupold #62820 10x42 Golden Ring HD Boone & Crockett Binocular Kit This is some fancy kit. Searching the web I found this wonderful explaination of what it is and what is in the box (BTW, it has Display written across the top of the box so I am thinking it was the stores showcase display unit).
This Boone & Crockett Kit is the result of a partnership between Leupold and the Boone & Crockett Club, the oldest hunter/conservationist organization in North America. The kit includes every accessory the modern outdoor enthusiast would need, like:

·Yellow (YL) and bronze (BZ) Alumina intensifiers
·Flip-back frames to accommodate the intensifiers
·Alumina threaded lens covers
·Alumina stackers to store the intensifiers
·Leupold Spud cleaning cloth
·Leupold lens cleaning pen
·Quick-release binocular harness
·Scoring book with pen
·Measuring pen with clip
·Boone & Crockett tape measure
·Game cleaning cloves
·Outdoor Edge folding caping knife
·Solar calculator
·And a luxurious and rugged oiled canvas carrying case to carry it all.

I did not pull this whole kit apart but it looks complete with all this stuff and all looks same as new.
Is $799.99 fair? The sticker on the box is $1599.99.

Pentax #62616 10x43 DCF SP Binocular Looks to be another showcase display unit that was packed back up. These sell new @ $699.00 so @ only $399.99 I know this is a great deal.

Bushnell Elite 10x43 Binocular, #624201 Also looks to be another repacked display unit. We sell these for $869.99 and it is a nice glass, so I'm thnking $499.99 makes it a Great Glass.

Bushnell Elite 8x43 Binocular, #624208 Also looks to be another repacked display unit (I guess it sat next to the 10x43's in the display). We sell these for $849.99 and it is a nice glass, so I'm thnking $449.99 makes it a Great Glass.

OK, Now, the Open box stuff I have here:
These were all new units that were shipped out, opened and returned within a week of when they were received. They are basically same as new but we do not put items like this back in stock so they become open box units:

Vortex Razor HD 1-4x24 (CQMR-1 MOA Reticle) (Part# RZR124-Q) @ $999.99

Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44 V-Plex (MOA) Reticle Matte Black (Part# VHS-4304) @ $399.99

Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 SFP MRAD Reticle Matte Black (PST-416S1-M) @ $599.99

Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 w/ EBR-1 MOA Reticle, (PST-210S1-A) @ $449.99

Vortex Kaibab HD 15x56 (Part# K15) @ $1049.99

Minox BL 15x56 BR (Part#62036) @ $549.99

If anything here is of interest please call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128

BTW, We are now an authorized dealer for Meopta Sports Optics as well as Old Harbor Outdoor Gear

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.