• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Indexable facing mill and some corner rounding mills

James Jones

I have a 3" , 6 insert facing mill with R8 shank ,this cutter is made by K-Tool and is of equal quality as Carballoy and Kennametal , the inserts it uses are square so you can rotate them for longer life ,it has used insert in it with plenty of life left and I have 20 new inserts for it.
Asking $300 shipped

the corner radius mills are for making smooth rounded edges om material rather than the typical sharp edges generaly comming from machined parts. the sized are 1/8 radius with .500" shank , 1/4 radius with .750" shank , 3/8 radius with .875" shank , 7/16 radius with 1.00" shank , and a 5/8 radius with a 1.00" shank.
Asking $150 shipped

I'll sell all at $400 shipped or trade for a Rem 700 action.

I also have a Bridgeport number 1 boring tool with R8 shank I'll throw in the package

Last edited:
This stuff realy needs a new home and I realy need a new action sombody has to need this stuff at least that bad huh?

Milltools1.jpg

facingmillarbor2.jpg

Bridgeportboringtool.jpg

Price reduced $275 for the Facing mill with inserts and $125 for the radius maill r $350 for all of it , plus the boring head.
Thats a hell of a deal!!

I also may trade for Encore rifle barrels or Frame , Good Savage stock for a LA , Maybe a 4-12x 44 range scope of decient quality

Last edited:
MAn your gonna be outta cool stuff by the time I get my lathe and mill:mad: If you still have anything in about 3 months I am gonna have to look you up.