In need of a barrel

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Decoysx3, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Decoysx3

Decoysx3 New Member

I am going to have a 260 remington built but due to working with a close dead line ordering a barrel is kind of out of the question from the sounds of it. Do you guys have any idea on where i can keep an eye and watch for one or know of anyone who might possibly have one they would be willing to part with? I was hoping to be able to use a 24" or 26" sendero contour barrel on it. I am not very picky on the maker yet as im fairly new to the game and not bias yet. Any help is much appreciated

2. mountainman56

mountainman56 Well-Known Member

3. steeltraps

steeltraps Well-Known Member

Bullets.com, Third Generation Shooter Supply, Butches reloading, and Brunos has 6.5 barrel blanks

4. Decoysx3

Decoysx3 New Member

Perfect thank you guys

5. Outlaw6.0

Outlaw6.0 Well-Known Member

Bingo, we have a winner! :D I've built two complete custom rifles from parts I ordered from Bugholes. Greg is a stand up dude, he won't BS you & if something goes awry, he break his own back to make it right.

t

6. mountainman56

mountainman56 Well-Known Member

I happened to order a barrel from him last night. I already have a tracking number and it will be delivered by Tuesday. gun)

7. Outlaw6.0

Outlaw6.0 Well-Known Member

It's hard, if not impossible to beat service like that. Just one more reason to shop bugholes.com.

t

8. lougonl

lougonl Active Member