• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Immaculate 660 Remington 6.5 Rem Mag

Nubba0681

I got this rifle on trade.
I will not use this rifle and these aren't my cup of tea As far as a collector..
I'm a Winchester man.
I haven't saw many of these rifles floating around in the 6.5.
This gun is in 98% condition cosmetically.
I can't tell you it hasn't been fired because I'm not the original owner... It does not show any sign of being fired though. The guy I got it from put a scope on it and took it off when he traded me. He had never fired the rifle. He left the leupold rings and 1 piece base on it but kept his scope. It still has the original sights on it. He also gave me 2 boxes of ammo. 140 Bergers loaded by Hsm. I know I can't ship the ammo but if somebody just so happens to buy local, they're welcome to the ammo.
I have more pictures that I can post later when I get home but had a free minute and thought I'd get the work part out of the way. I've looked on a couple different places at these rifles for sale and have saw them selling from $850-$1300. In the shape it's in I'm going to start at $1150 shipped and insured in a hard case from anindividual. Add $50 if I have to ship from ffl. This is for the rifle, base and rings only if I'm shipping. You can have the ammo if you're a local buyer.

Im ok with pp friends and family, Venmo or a money order. Will ship rifle after I receive payment and it clears one way or another.

I need a new scope for my 300 prc.
nightforce, leupold... may consider others.
If I'm out of line on asking $, don't be afraid to make an offer.
I like all guns in pretty much any caliber so I'm listening to any trade offers on these. Prefer short actions but you never know!
DF5FEE52-521B-4CC1-AA4D-74D7A38EE566.jpeg
CA82A2E0-576F-483F-B650-0A4264713C63.jpeg

I have a M700 6.5 RM BDL and a M700 .350 RM BDL. The .350 is excellent for about anything. The 6.5 is an outstanding deer rifle.

I got this rifle on trade.
I will not use this rifle and these aren't my cup of tea As far as a collector..
I'm a Winchester man.
I haven't saw many of these rifles floating around in the 6.5.
This gun is in 98% condition cosmetically.
I can't tell you it hasn't been fired because I'm not the original owner... It does not show any sign of being fired though. The guy I got it from put a scope on it and took it off when he traded me. He had never fired the rifle. He left the leupold rings and 1 piece base on it but kept his scope. It still has the original sights on it. He also gave me 2 boxes of ammo. 140 Bergers loaded by Hsm. I know I can't ship the ammo but if somebody just so happens to buy local, they're welcome to the ammo.
I have more pictures that I can post later when I get home but had a free minute and thought I'd get the work part out of the way. I've looked on a couple different places at these rifles for sale and have saw them selling from $850-$1300. In the shape it's in I'm going to start at $1150 shipped and insured in a hard case from anindividual. Add $50 if I have to ship from ffl. This is for the rifle, base and rings only if I'm shipping. You can have the ammo if you're a local buyer.

Im ok with pp friends and family, Venmo or a money order. Will ship rifle after I receive payment and it clears one way or another.

I need a new scope for my 300 prc.
nightforce, leupold... may consider others.
If I'm out of line on asking $, don't be afraid to make an offer.
I like all guns in pretty much any caliber so I'm listening to any trade offers on these. Prefer short actions but you never know!
View attachment 204445View attachment 204446
Congrats on selling so quick. This is only the second one I have ever seen and the first in 6.5. My lifelong friend and hunting buddy (48 years) just recently gave me his in .350 RM. I remember clearly shooting it when I was 23 and he inherited it from his wife's uncle. Prettiest little carbine of its time....and the MEANEST NASTIEST recoil of all times. He shelved it for 41 years after we (me) sighted it in using my water skiing vest.....lmao

My M700 BDL has a 24 inch barrel and I think that it is a good compromise for length, weight and velocity. I've killed deer with at almost 400 yards and I don think another 40 to 50 fps would have made any difference.