I'm in the Edge Aussie club

JAWZ

Picked her up early this week.

SDC12089.jpg

Well Lucky you. Maybe someday i'll join the edge club too, but probably not the Aussie chapter. She's a looker!

Yeh mate he was wrapped with the time he spent down there. Now if he can just give up pearl diving he may get to do a bit more of it.

Hopeing to take her out next weekend.

Glad to see its finally finished :)

Got my 7mm wsm a few weeks back and been trying to get a nice load worked up! Hope you get it shhotin soon so you can let us see the results! gun)

Mark V action
S/S 28 inch lilja barrel
DE 4 port break
NF 20 MOA rail and UL NF rings
NF ADI
NF 5.5-22 x56 NPr2
HS Stock fully bedded
Action trued with a .370 neck

Now if this wind will just leave i can shoot it.

And mine is taking even longer. Stupid paperwork. That international import certificate came as a bit of a shock after already having my b709 import permit approved. Once the IIC comes back I can finally apply for the export permit.

Hi Jawz..

Since I have an Accumark can you tell me who did the gunsmithing on it? What was it before hand a 300 Weatherby?

Is it the same smith Top Shot is using (Shane Clancy) that could take a while as he is back logged..

How does it feed.. or do you single load...? Love to see how she goes on paper etc..

I was thinking of using a N/Z truflight barrell to speed things up a bit.. Just toying with it at the moment as 2010 project.

Well i finaly got out to try the out the Edge.

I fired the old 1 shot clean 1 shot clean regime @ 100m and did the barrel break in ( Had to for warrenty ). Must admit sighting in with a clean barrel each time was fun but i got there.
After i had it on @ 100m i sighted it in for the 200m 0 and then fired 2 5 shot groups.

338Edge013.jpg

The 91grn group was close to the 92 but i made the adjust and go it more where i want it. After fireing the 92 grn group i made a .25 corretion to the hieght and then fired the last 5 rnds at 450m
338Edge015.jpg

To say i'm happy is an under statement
boogie.gif
the gun is shooting .5 or better out to 450m so far and i have only fired 35 rnds.

Shane did all the smithing and i had the same wait that Norm is having at the moment .

The gun was a 300 wby accumark and it dose feed although i single round feed it.

If you are going to build 1 i suggest starting now for next saeson as it takes a while.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts