Im getting everything to reload for a 7mm and a 300. wsm PLEASE HELP

matt_3479

I am leaving soon to get everything i need for reloading from bass pro today for me 7mm rem mag and my 300 .wsm

I know i need;
-2 separate dies
-heads
-powders
-Primers
-i have casings

and i think thats it. The dies are pretty straight forward. The heads are also i think im going with Nosler accubonds 140s and 180s. I have no idea on primers or powders. My neighbor has the H4350 and said he would be willing to let me use it so i think i wll try that in both calibers expecting good results in the 300. wsm. I am thinking of picking up the Re-22 as well to try as well as the Re-17. It will be used in a 7mm rem mag shooting 140 grains and the 300. wsm shooting 180 grains. Now i have no idea on primers.

PLEASE HELP QUICKLY.

Powders and Primers??

Last edited:
i use 71gr. h-1000 in 7mm rem mag, and when powder was short on supply i was using 70gr. of retumbo because thats what i had laying around both give me good results with using a 168gr berger bullet. i used to shoot the 140 accubonds with i think it was 64.5gr. of re-22 i remember it could have been pushed faster but i got the best accuracy with that.

If you want to shoot Accubonds, get the Nosler Reloading Manual first thing into the cart. Take it home and read it. Then go back and get powder, and primers. Assuming based on your post you are just starting out with reloading, read a lot, do a little, until you understand what you are doing.

I've never loaded for the .300WSM but I think H4350 is too fast a powder for the 7mm Mag, at least it's too fast for my two 7 mags. I have better success with powders on the slower end of the list like RL25, IMR7828SSC, Retumbo, and H1000 in the 7mm Mag.

Fitch

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.