I'm a thinkin',,,,,,,,

shortgrass

I'm a thinkin' I may start selling off a few of the rifles I have built for myself over the past years. I have a couple I have had 'finished' for 5+ years that I have never worked a load up for and a couple I have only fire formed less than 20 cases for. I have no one to hand these down to who would appreciate them, and would rather see them get used by someone who does. And, if by chance I get the opportunity to hunt (I have been spending all the seasons in the shop keeping everyone else ready to go) I still have plenty of choices in the safe to choose from. I'll be thinkin' about it, and, if I get a chance this weekend I'll post in the classifieds,,,,,, maybe..... I'll have to give listing them some more serious thought. Nice rifles , built with quality components, are hard to part with.

My 32 year old son has decided to hunt again and is looking to buy a rifle for next year, if you are selling send me a PM of what's available.
Thanks
Jim

I have no one to hand these down to who would appreciate them, and would rather see them get used by someone who does.
Sorry to hear this and it happens way more than it should. People who have never had to work for anything don't know what it takes to own/buy a home, land, or what it takes to save up for or build a custom rifle or anything else. My wife and I agreed that if our kids would not be grateful for the land and home they would be getting when we pass we will give it to someone who will.
I knew a old man in New Mexico that had several sections of land and thousands of head of cows. Tried giving it to his kids and they told him they were going to sell it after he died. The old man gave it to his ranch and farm hands that had been there a long time.