I'll be on TV

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor
I\'ll be on TV

It is not about LRH but it is kind of hunting related. On the Mens channel ( which I don't get here ) starting in a couple of weeks on the Big Game Explorers Journal I will be in a commercial for Post 4 Optics. I did all of the shotgun shooting for the commercial and the last clip on the commercial is of me shooting a skeet double from station 7 breaking the out going bird right handed switching to the left and breaking the incomer. It is kind of a cool sequence. If anyone sees the commercial let me know what you think. It was alot of fun shooting the footage with those guys.

Shawn

Re: I\'ll be on TV

[ QUOTE ]
breaking the out going bird right handed switching to the left and breaking the incomer

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that's why they didn't ask me to do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Awesome!

I don't get that channel either. I wonder if they'll post the commercial on the net somewhere?

Devin

Pretty COOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Will you be offering us autographed photos @ the LRH discount price? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20th Century hasn't been beating the door down, I'm pretty sure that my autograph and $1.00 still won't get you a good cup of coffee.

Shawn

Get Keith trammell to show you how to break them from the hip!Saw him run 25 straight before never mounted his shotgun!Glad you were in a commercial, never know where this will lead.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.