Idleback Shooting Chairs UK please have a look a my shooting chairs

Idleback Shooting Chairs

Official LRH Sponsor
Hello to our friends in America
I am new to the Forum and my products are new to America.
I would appreciate it if everyone would give me your opinion on my products.
When we showed them at the shot show in January, I think I can honestly say everyone who tried it thought it an excellent platform to shoot from, with the added bonus of it being portable light weight yet solid and able to rotate 360 degrees.
I would appreciate any help you can give me to get my products sold and used in the US.
Unfortunately it might mean having to see more of my ugly mush in the pictures sat on it.
Look forward to getting to know everybody
Cheers to all
Trev
More info:
www.idleback.co.uk
www.idlebackusa.com

forums

Attached Images
32739d1394809314-introducing-idleback-shooting-chairs-idleback-premier-combo-fist-arm.jpg

Do you have any close-ups of the chair that you could post?? I'm sorry overlooked the web site you have posted there. Looks pretty neat nice and solid.

Last edited:
Product looks excellent. It's on my list to buy now. I'm in the USA, do you have a buy on line feature or an 800 # in the USA? Customer service and repair is an issue too. You know us Americans!

I like it.

Cheers Carl More info will follow over the coming weeks and months. My objective is to build up a network of Retailers throughout America. I came away from my first attempt promoting my product at the Shot Show with orders from a few retailers throughout America and Canada. Dealing with individuals and retailers is made very easy and relatively quick due to my collaboration with FexEx with whom I have a contract for 5-7 day door to door air freight/ground delivery service, brilliant.

Product looks excellent. It's on my list to buy now. I'm in the USA, do you have a buy on line feature or an 800 # in the USA? Customer service and repair is an issue too. You know us Americans!

Thanks for the kind words Ed. Details of retailers will follow thanks to the Long Range Hunting Team, they've really supportive since I first contacted them, they are kindly doing an email blast newsletter sometime in the next couple of weeks, sending to all subscribers, this will have the retailers on it. Meanwhile you can view Idleback USA - Shooting Platform Package. Shooting Chair, Combo chair, Padded Seat Cushion,Mud and Sand Plates, Padded Holdall, Hard Standing Feet, Cover and Maintenance Kit. or Idleback
I understand your concerns re customer service, the chair will carry in excess of 400lbs! I am confident to give a lifetime warranty for parts failure. It is constructed in a way that allows simple replacement of any parts. Of the 2000 plus units I have sold in the UK none have failed for structural reasons.
Cheers for now, Trev

Awesome Trev, this could be a big hit here if it is durable. Maybe Len and his son on this site will pick it up as a product in their store here. Good Luck and hope to hear more.

Trev,

I've been wishing that Idleback would establish a presence in the USA for several years. Among people in the know that use shooting chairs for hunting Idleback has been well known as the premium portable swiveling hunting chair for quite a few years but has been largely unavailable to the US hunter.

I'm looking forward to hearing of a US based retailer that starts carrying your products.

By the way... For some reason I can't view your US based website. My computer error is "Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress."

That's the first website I haven't been able to view in several years so I suspect the problem is on your end and you might want to check with your webmaster.

Thanks,
$bob$

Trev,

I've been wishing that Idleback would establish a presence in the USA for several years. Among people in the know that use shooting chairs for hunting Idleback has been well known as the premium portable swiveling hunting chair for quite a few years but has been largely unavailable to the US hunter.

I'm looking forward to hearing of a US based retailer that starts carrying your products.

By the way... For some reason I can't view your US based website. My computer error is "Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress."

That's the first website I haven't been able to view in several years so I suspect the problem is on your end and you might want to check with your webmaster.

Thanks,
$bob$

Bob
I've been down the wholesale/retail route and all that adds is cost!
Admitted our website is Local to UK - not internationalized
I have 00's of satisfied customers in the USA all of whom bought direct from me. - no middle margins added!
How it works:
You choose the items you would like
You email the details including your full delivery address and cell phone number
I send you the cost
You agree (or request changes)
If agreed, I send a PayPal Invoice
You follow PayPal Link and pay
I ship goods by FedEx
I send tracking number
You receive goods to your door
This has never failed yet!
Hope this helps
Trev "The Chair Man"
[email protected]
00 44 7711 062282

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.