Idaho tag draws are----kind of out???

mtnwrunner

Well, this is like christmas morning waiting to open your packages. Apparently the Idaho tag draws are out except that you can't find anything out. Their website has been down since the night before last which is when they were supposedly published. Go figure.
I'm having a hard time waiting.......................

Randy

Hey guys the server went down they tried to rebuild it didn't work who knows how long it will be here is the good news call 208 334 2592 and get your draw results.

Yup, Roy, I got the same message. The way I figure it is that it is the weekend right? So, FOR SURE, nothing till monday. And that won't happen because its a holiday week even though the holiday isn't until wednesday. Then, its gonna be close to friday again and so you won't probably see the site up until that following monday.
I guess in the long run, it doesn't really matter---you either got drawn or you didn't.
But you know how government and counting things goes....................

Randy

It cause there busy keep trying or you can wait for online to come back up the number works I drew a deer tag my son drew a elk tag and deer tag checked Buddys license. Number he drew deer tag so keep trying. Good luck hope you pull a tag.

I got recording also first time all lines are busy can only imagine how many of us are chomping at the bit to find out if we draw. After talking to the lady in Boise she had no idea how long web would be down didn't sound optimistic.

Well, I drew the big ole goose egg. But thats okay, I've been pretty lucky the last couple of years. Nice thing about Idaho, there is an awful lot of room to hunt during the general season. I also like the fact that you can buy a non resident tag also so you can always get two deer.

Randy

If I looked at the list correctly, I drew the big ZIP also.......

No controlled hunt listed. Just JR/SR/DAV whatever that means.

But that's ok. I know where to go. But for how long.....?:rolleyes:

Hey shootermedic------you're welcome to stay here on the ranch and we usually have a herd here. PM me if you are interested.
I can also point ya in a couple of directions.

Randy

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts