Idaho draw is out (kind of)

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by bayedup7, Jun 21, 2013.

1. bayedup7

bayedup7 Well-Known Member

Not on web in controlled hunt site yet but is available over phone 2083343700 my kid got a cow tag and extra doe tag I only got extra doe tag. Good luck every one proubably be posted tonight or tomarrow be my guess

2. screech

screech Well-Known Member

Sweet can't wait

3. kcebcj

kcebcj Well-Known Member

Talked with Fish and Game this morning. The draw results will be up Monday according to the person I talked with. Drew either sex elk so that fills the freezer. Had a buck tag last year so couldn't apply on the first draw but will try for another second go around. Would rather hunt bucks then bulls. Lots of elk this season. Saw 4 bulls and 2 cows this AM. Deer are still on the skimpy side in this unit.

4. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Well, I didn't draw squat, BUT, I've got some pretty good spots for general season for both elk and deer---man, October seems like a long ways off.

Randy

5. longrangefreek

longrangefreek Well-Known Member

Well I drew a good buck tag and the usual on everything else. No elk and no antelope with rifle. i did draw the archery guarenteed antelope tag though.

My father drew a muzzleloader cow tag.

We are very excited on the deer hunt. We love the area we draw in.

Good luck to everyone else.

6. ShooterMedic

ShooterMedic Well-Known Member

I Drew on my Unlimited deer tag, So going bow hunting, YEEHAW!!

7. IdahoRedneck

IdahoRedneck Well-Known Member

I drew smokepole Antelope again, haha. You can access the draw results through the website via the backdoor method. Go to purchase licences and tags access your profile and see which tags are available to ya. If you drew on a hunt youll have the option to buy that tag.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  8. Spuds

Spuds Well-Known Member

Looks like stick and string for me also 2nd choice unlimited archery antelope.

9. CChunt

CChunt New Member

I don't post much but had to after learning that I finally drew unit 44 deer tag. Hope to make it down there in the next couple weeks to start scouting. Good hunting.
    CC

10. RTK

RTK Well-Known Member

Finally drew a good buck tag!!!

11. HuntnID

HuntnID Well-Known Member

I drew an elk tag for Hells Canyon and my dad drew a mule deer tag for the same unit. We got a lot of scouting ahead of us.

12. pockets380

pockets380 Well-Known Member

Put in for the Panhandle buck tag, but didn't draw. My wife drew either sex elk for unit three, so that will be nice!

13. ntg

ntg Well-Known Member

No luck here...of course my odds are low with only 10 tags in the draw....but you don't draw if you don't apply!

14. ntg

ntg Well-Known Member

I've never done the second draw before, but maybe I need to. How does that work? Anyone?

Thanks.